- Course info
- Student Portal
Level 3 Nationally Recognised Qualification – 601/6091/3 (Verify Here)
Learners who undertake this qualification will be able to understand the principles and requirements of assessment, different types of assessment methods, planning assessment, learner involvement within assessment, assessment decisions, quality assurance, information management and legal and good practice within assessment.
As with all RQF qualifications, this excellent course has been written and designed to meet national occupational standards. They are designed with the help of employers so you can be assured that you’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
• Recognises smaller steps of learning and enables learners to build up qualifications bit by bit
• Helps learners achieve skills and qualifications that meet industry needs
• Enables work-based training to be nationally recognised.
Learners are not required to have studied the subject previously however learners should be in a position where they are able to assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the work environment, and ensure that they are assessed by a qualified and competent individual.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
• Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment
• Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Details and a full qualification specification can be viewed here.
Learners must achieve a total of 9 credits from 2 mandatory units
Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
£35 deposit: remaining balance at the end of the month
Enrol for £35 deposit and remaining balance at the end of the month. Pay your deposit today get your course tomorrow!
Reduced fee of £295
£295 – all inclusive
Pay by 3 monthly instalments of £295 (approx)
£98 deposit followed by £98 for the next two months
The college accepts payment using the following methods:
Credit/Debit Card, Cheque, Postal Order and Invoice.
It is simple and safe to enrol online. Select one of the payment terms above and you will be taken to a secure sever to enter your details.
Once the enrolment process has been completed you will receive your introductory pack and login details to access your course textbooks, your tutor profile and their contact details.
We look forward to welcoming you as a student of the college and feel sure you will enjoy studying with us.
Key points for this course:
- This is a fully supported home study course supported by your own tutor
- Your enrolment fee covers absolutely everything – there will be nothing more to pay after you have enrolled, there are no hidden fees
- You have 12 months to complete your course
- You may enrol at any time of the year
- Access available within 24 hours
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with your course simply return it within 14 days and we will refund your fees in full.
All students enrolled on a course with Cambridge Open College receive access to our online student community (I Learn It Easy) where you can submit your work, contact your tutor, and interact with other students. We have prepared a short video below to highlight the benefits to you.