Nationally Recognised qualification – 601/5865/7 (Verify Here)
This outstanding nationally recognised qualification course is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment without any requirement to practice as assessors.
Learners who undertake this qualification will able to assess the candidate assessor’s knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of assessment.
As with all RQF qualifications, this excellent course has been written and designed to meet national occupational standards. They are designed with the help of employers so you can be assured that you’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
- Recognises smaller steps of learning and enables learners to build up qualifications bit by bit
- Helps learners achieve skills and qualifications that meet industry needs
- Enables work-based training to be nationally recognised.
There are no set entry requirements for this qualification.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Level 4 Award in Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes ad Practice
Details and a full qualification specification can be viewed here.