Level 3 Nationally Recognised Qualification – 601/6091/3 (Verify Here)
Learners who undertake this qualification will be able to understand the principles and requirements of assessment, different types of assessment methods, planning assessment, learner involvement within assessment, assessment decisions, quality assurance, information management and legal and good practice within assessment.
As with all RQF qualifications, this excellent course has been written and designed to meet national occupational standards. They are designed with the help of employers so you can be assured that you’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
• Recognises smaller steps of learning and enables learners to build up qualifications bit by bit
• Helps learners achieve skills and qualifications that meet industry needs
• Enables work-based training to be nationally recognised.
Learners are not required to have studied the subject previously however learners should be in a position where they are able to assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the work environment, and ensure that they are assessed by a qualified and competent individual.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
• Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment
• Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Details and a full qualification specification can be viewed here.