ENDORSED QUALIFICATION AT LEVEL 3
Management is not a ‘black art’, with its secrets preserved for the privileged few. Its ‘secrets’, if it has any, are simply a number of perfectly logical and learnable skills that can be taught. This course is the right vehicle to do just that, and you can soon learn what you need from it.
The actual process of management involves the application of some established, tried and tested tools and methods that help you make good informed choices and decisions. Efficiency improvement is the inevitable result.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your own business, are thinking of starting one, or want to help your employer improve the way theirs functions, then this course will help you do it.
This brilliant Management Studies course shows you what management process is all about, and what goes into it. You’ll learn the core principles, processes and procedures that anybody can use to get better or faster results. It’ll teach you how to improve your own performance (and that of others), and how to develop systems that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The role and responsibilities of a manager.
- How to delegate authority, and monitor and evaluate the results.
- How to effectively manage each stage of a project.
- How to recruit and train new staff.
- Understanding the importance of monitoring staff performance and how to coach staff them to improve.
- How to manage time effectively and reduce workplace stress.
Enrol today and begin your management journey to success.
£35 deposit: remaining balance at the end of the month
Enrol for £35 deposit and remaining balance at the end of the month. Pay your deposit today get your course tomorrow!
Pay by 3 monthly instalments of £259 (approx)
£86 deposit followed by £86 for the next two months
The college accepts payment using the following methods:
Credit/Debit Card, Cheque, Postal Order and Invoice.
It is simple and safe to enrol online. Select one of the payment terms above and you will be taken to a secure sever to enter your details.
Once the enrolment process has been completed you will receive your introductory pack and login details to access your course textbooks, your tutor profile and their contact details.
We look forward to welcoming you as a student of the college and feel sure you will enjoy studying with us.
Key points for this course:
- This is a fully supported home study course supported by your own tutor
- Your enrolment fee covers absolutely everything – there will be nothing more to pay after you have enrolled, there are no hidden fees
- You have 12 months to complete your course
- You may enrol at any time of the year
- Access available within 24 hourse
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with your course simply return it within 14 days and we will refund your fees in full.
All students enrolled on a course with Cambridge Open College receive access to our online student community (I Learn It Easy) where you can submit your work, contact your tutor, and interact with other students. We have prepared a short video below to highlight the benefits to you.
Got something to discuss?