ENDORSED QUALIFICATION AT LEVEL 3
Management is not a ‘black art’, with its secrets preserved for the privileged few. Its ‘secrets’, if it has any, are simply a number of perfectly logical and learnable skills that can be taught. This course is the right vehicle to do just that, and you can soon learn what you need from it.
The actual process of management involves the application of some established, tried and tested tools and methods that help you make good informed choices and decisions. Efficiency improvement is the inevitable result.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your own business, are thinking of starting one, or want to help your employer improve the way theirs functions, then this course will help you do it.
This brilliant Management Studies course shows you what management process is all about, and what goes into it. You’ll learn the core principles, processes and procedures that anybody can use to get better or faster results. It’ll teach you how to improve your own performance (and that of others), and how to develop systems that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The role and responsibilities of a manager.
- How to delegate authority, and monitor and evaluate the results.
- How to effectively manage each stage of a project.
- How to recruit and train new staff.
- Understanding the importance of monitoring staff performance and how to coach staff them to improve.
- How to manage time effectively and reduce workplace stress.
Enrol today and begin your management journey to success.