We Invest in Technology to Make our Students’ Progress Quicker, Easier, and More Enjoyable – Introducing the unique “I Learn It Easy” Student Portal….
Our iLearn it Easy system has been designed with you in mind. It provides a secure and private online portal where you can submit your work to your tutor for marking and receive feedback. It is packed full of features to make your distance learning experience less daunting and more enjoyable.
Just look at some of the built-in features to help you:
- Monitor your progress. Keeping track of your progress is simple – throughout your studies, you can see a running log of all the assignments submitted and feedback received. The system provides a permanent back-up copy of your work, so if your computer fails, submitted work and feedback is safe and secure.
- You can keep a journal of your progress and experience as a student by writing a blog. You can make these visible to other students, or keep them as your own private record.
- Student Forums. In a mainstream college or university, students usually keep in touch via their course forum. Our students also have this option, so despite not learning in a traditional classroom environment, you’re never alone in your studies. You can meet new people and share ideas through our dedicated student forums.
- Alongside the high quality learning materials you receive when you enrol, your tutor can also make additional resources available online to help you through your studies.
- Planning your time is an important part of studying. Keeping a diary can help you to plan your time effectively to ensure you have adequate uninterrupted time to work on your assignments. The diary feature allows you to include everything, from meetings to social events, so you can see exactly how much time you have available.
- Thought Cloud. Once you have set time aside to study, you’ll need to plan what you are going to write in your assignments. The ‘Thought Cloud’ allows you to jot down the key points you want to include in your work, allowing you to structure your assignments efficiently.
- Your Pad – Your own online sticky note!
- Contact your Tutor. Contact your tutor quickly and easily by clicking the ‘Contact Tutor’ link – no need to remember your tutor’s email address, just type your message and click ‘send’.